Saturday, January 22, 2011

Visual studio debugger hangs when stopping



Visual studio debugger hangs when stopping

Recenty I faced a very weird problem in my visual studio. When I run my application from visual studio and close it visual studio sorts of hang for few seconds. At first I guessed it was may be due to a lot of projects in 1 solution. Then I guessed It could be coz of a lot of library references in my projects. It went for a long time. And I didn't give it a damn.
But it became irritating soon. So I decided to give it a search. And after a long search I finally was able to solve my problem.
I just reset all settings in my import and export settings wizard.
And boom....it just solved my problem.
So in case at some point if you come accross this problem just use import and export settings wizard and reset all settings.

No comments: